With no photos and no tests of what may or may not have been there, you will
have no proof of anything.  You can't claim that silver cured a cancerous tumor
since there is nothing proving a cancerous tumor existed.  Since all we'll have
is your description of what you observed it just becomes another anecdotal
story.
It could be that your friend was a bit OCD about picking at things, and when
you started with the silver and bandaid it kept him or her from making things
worse.
But regardless, I am glad that they are on the road to recovery.   Reminds me
of those dreams I  get occasionally in which I pick at my face or ear, and
gradually pick away huge amounts of skin just to find nothing underneath.

    On Thursday, October 19, 2017, 9:16:35 PM EDT, Neville