great info
would take 1 of these 3 times a day work just as well?
https://www.amazon.com/Truth-Nutraceuticals-BORON-Structural-Support/dp/B07175T2DG/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1517425208&sr=1-2-spons&keywords=boron+supplement&psc=1

thx again

    On Tuesday, January 30, 2018, 5:54:57 PM EST, Dan Nave
<bhangcha...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Borax is not laundry detergent.  It is often used as a laundry additive,
meaning that you can use it along with your detergent to get your clothes
cleaner.  This is because of the properties of borax.
20 Mule Team Borax, which probably says Natural Laundry Booster on the side
(because that is what people usually use it for) is what you want.  (Do not use
Boraxo, which has soap added.)  It is made up of boron, sodium, and water.
Borax is about 11% boron by weight, so if you want 10mg boron, you would take
approximately 100mg  of borax.  That is 1/10th of a gram.  Most boron
supplements are 3 mg, which I think is too little.  Rex Newnham recommended
10mg.  A lot of people like to wet the end of their little finger and dip it
into the borax powder up to the first joint.  Whatever sticks is what they take
(with water).    Like a pinch of salt.  Some are recommending up to 1/4
teaspoon for specific therapy.  I wouldn't want to take that much.
You can research boron and borax.  Borax is less toxic than salt, sodium
chloride.
Borax is used for arthritis and things like candida overgrowth.  See:
<http://www.health-science-spirit.com/borax.htm>