Dear friends.

A good friend of mine on my suggestion bought a Silver Puppy several years
ago and he and his family have been using very successfully EIS produced
with it.

A relative of my friend uses daily at his home sea water, preparing an
isotonic solution with it in order to drink it, mouthwash, gargle and other
purposes. He is very much interested in finding out if there is any
incovenient in mixing EIS and Isotonic Sea Water for tose purposes. ¿Would
there be a reaction producing some type of salts that would destroy the
bactericidal efect of EIS?

Thank very much for any suggestions you may have.

Regards.

Carlos.