From: Carrole Orme <captain_sun...@yahoo.ca>
Sent: Monday, 16 April 2018 7:52 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Epstein Barr virus using EIS

Does anyone know if EIS will help get rid of Epstein Barr virus?  I also have
hypothyroidism
I have been making EIS for many yrs and take it quite often but I’m not sure if
I’m taking enough and how much for how long
I have been very sick with fatigue and pain for so long. I’m not getting  very
good help from doctors,isn’t that a surprise
I can hardly get out of bed and do very much. My quality of life really sucks
I am in Canada and on a senior pension so don’t have very much money.
I try to do research but very hard to know what really works and with brain fog
plus get too fatigue to read very long
It’s hard to explain what severe fatigue does to u , simple things r very hard.
I live alone so it makes things extra hard.
If anyone has any help,ideas or anything please would appreciate it
I have been a member for many yrs but haven't written
Thanks Carrole

Silver Directory | Silver,Gold,Bullion,News<http://www.silverlist.org/>
www.silverlist.org
Re: Gold and Silver. Probably the one thing that lures more and more people to
precious metals investing is the security that these precious metals provider
as compared to real estate, bonds and stocks, investment accounts, and other
forms of investments.

Unsubscribe:
  <mailto:silver-list-requ...@eskimo.com?subject=subscribe>
Archives: