Have you researched potassium chloride? Might be better than oxide or citrate.
Ron

On 5/12/2018 8:06 AM, pc wrote:
Anybody have any suggestions for Afib.  or Atrial flutter ?  Used to be very seldom and only following an anxiety attack where blood pressure went too high.  I had major attack 2 weeks ago ..ER and all that.  now I awake with the flutters during the nite and randomly  thru the day.  blood pressure normal.  I don't suspect CS would do anything for my electrical system.  :/

---
http://www.avg.com