Hi Isa,
I was reading last-night about the zinc...I do take zinc 15mg but maybe need to
up it too or try to eat meat. It is so expensive to eat grass fed beef and I
sure don't want to eat any of the other toxic garbage...I think it is both
taste and smell...but mostly taste...drove me nuts I thought the food was just
getting worse or something...lol..Will get to the bottom of it for sure .
Thanks so much,
Debbie
    On Saturday, May 12, 2018, 7:49:59 AM EDT, Isa M <ipuzzl...@gmail.com>