Perhaps, I can only tell you my own experience: I had noticed that right after climbing the stairs up to bed, my heart was beating - well, oddly,"funny" as in weird. And, this was a very noticeable change and consistent. I had been under observation for a heartbeat abnormality for several years, but it hadn't seemed to me to 'do' anything, the docs saw it on the ekg, I didn't notice a thing.

Then, I did notice something as I mentioned above. I began taking Co-Q10, 300mg, just before retiring, and this quite evident 'weirdness' disappeared - just plain gone. On one occasion a year or so later I ran out of Co-Q10, thought nothing of it, but by the second night without it - back came the weird Thumpitty Thumpitty. I had initially attempted to control this with deep breathing good smooth deep breaths, no holding them in or any other sort of deliberate manageering; Well, it worked back then, and to a fair degree . . . not anything like as well as the CoQ10 subsequently did. So, I got my 300mg pills of CoQ10 next day! And All's Well.

Of Course, YMMV, I hope this works for you! And, for what it may be worth, CS contains electrically active ions, or atoms of silver with a positive charge. Malcolm

On 2018-05-12 11:06, pc wrote:
Anybody have any suggestions for Afib.  or Atrial flutter ?  Used to
be very seldom and only following an anxiety attack where blood
pressure went too high.  I had major attack 2 weeks ago ..ER and all
that.  now I awake with the flutters during the nite and randomly
thru the day.  blood pressure normal.  I don't suspect CS would do
anything for my electrical system.  :/