Several months ago I wanted to get some response to a question about Basal Cell
Carcinoma on the bridge on the nose.  Well, no answer was the response.  Only
one response, forget who it was, but basically said without having a Biopsy I
would have no idea if it was a BCC.  Since then a Biopsy was done, identified
as BCC.

The person in questions had a skin graft on the nose last week, spoke to the
surgeon today to get the stitches out and spoke about the report from another
biopsy done on the piece of meat from being removed.

I asked the question today regarding...(1) Did it contain cancerous cells, (2)
Were the offending cells still live, (3) dying, or (4) in fact dead?  He could
not answer, only to say it *did* contained cancer cells.  He explained they had
no idea if the cells were alive or dying due to laboratory testing kills cells
anyway, perhaps 'staining' the meat to enable cancer cells to be visible.
Hmmm, not much help to me, but, the nose was slowly being eaten away, put home
made silver on it several times each day for a few months under a bandaid, then
since the last 2-3 months the eating of the meat stopped and appeared to be
completely clear, (it was an open wound originally) only left with a 'dent' on
the nose.

I was not able to ascertain the fact that the cancer was stopped, of course I
could not speak about my treatment, professionals here won't speak of it
anyway, mainly because they would not hear of any 'quackery' outside of
mainstream.  He said BCC's *could* still be underneath the 'skin', to which I
asked if there would be any witness marks or indicators the cancer was still
growing under the skin, he said it could still be there, but could not answer
if some witness marks indicating growing of the cancer.  Hmmm, again, that
wasn't helpful either?

I am now forced to believe the silver actually killed the BCC, due to the fact
that the meat had stopped being eaten away about 2 months or so ago.  Nothing
else was spoken about, so I am confident, in the light of the fact that no
answers was forthcoming today, the BCC was killed about 2-3 months ago, by my
silver.

If anyone can contradict my supposition, or give me better information on BCC's
I am willing to hear it.

N.