:-D

    On Sunday, July 8, 2018 4:26 PM, Dan Nave <bhangcha...@gmail.com> wrote:

 I have stardust in me...

On Sun, Jul 8, 2018 at 7:25 AM, Ron <ron....@gmail.com> wrote:

  Yeah but yours don't have 'stardust' in 'em.
 Ron ;-)

 On 7/7/2018 8:24 PM, Dan Nave wrote:

 I made several using Hulda Clark's original concept, a 9 volt square wave
oscillator operating at about 30KHz.  You can look up a simple schematic design
using a 555 timer and a few resistors and capacitors.  I used hand held
electrodes, basically pieces of copper tubing.  I have had good results with
this for several conditions, including prostatitis, vaginitis, shingles,  and
mononucleosis ("mono").
 On Sat, Jul 7, 2018 at 8:35 AM, Harsha Godavari <h.godav...@shaw.ca> wrote:

  Thanks for the information. Here is a URL for Wesley's book:
  <https://ia800209.us.archive.o rg/0/items/desideratumorel00we
slgoog/desideratumorel00weslgo og.pdf>

  BTW I have one of the earlier zappers but did not find it very effective. The
current price of the terminator-2  is close $200.00 in Canuck money and that's
a bit pricey for joe_sixpack :-)

  ----- Original Message -----
 From: Shirley Reed <directcurren...@yahoo.com>
 To: silver-list@eskimo.com
 Sent: Fri, 06 Jul 2018 22:02:49 -0600 (MDT)
 Subject: CS>zapper address

   The website is http://www.worldwithoutpara sites.com  and the one I prefer
is the Terminator 2.   Mr. Croft charges  134.00 dollars for that model, but he
tells where to get his simplest version for 35 or so dollars.  Everyone can get
a free copy of a  very short book published in 1749 by John Wesley, founder of
the Methodist religion, telling things he saw with his own eyes regarding the
use of primitive equipment.  The first 30 or so pages tell about their
equipment.  If I could understand it I would try to use it, but I could study
it for a month and still might not understand it.  Around  page 40 he starts
telling the experiences.  He gives dates, places,name of patient, exactly what
was wrong, what the treatment was, and gives the outcome.  He founded 2 to 4
free clinics for the poor in London depending on th source of the info.  The
name of the book is  Desideratum.  It means "necessary thing" in Latin.  It's
in the public domain so you can get a free copy here and there. Or at
abebooks.com  you can get a facsimile.  for about 8 dollars.  It's in
Shakespear's english so be prepared.  As for the names of the illnesses, just
ask for the definition and it will take you to an archaic medical dictionary
and give the modern day equivaltent.   Only Jesus did better, imho.