Hi Ron,

Yea, the Beck blood electrification devices only get the blood. In fact, it
was decided to do both leads on one wrist to prevent electricity from
traveling through the body and potentially affecting pace makers and such.
Thus the blood is electrified as it passes the wrist... and all blood will
circulate in about nine minutes I believe. Electrificiation is done for two
hours (building up to that length gradually) a day for a couple of weeks.

The Magnetic pulsar is used to get to all other body parts... nervous
system, lymph, tumors, everything, and disable or drive pathogens into the
blood... to be killed by blood electrification, CS, O3, or our strengthened
immune system.

Ozonated water is used to amplify the effect of both devices above,
(drinking it before using the devices) do additional pathogen killing on
its own, and perhaps most importantly do a cleanup/detox that greatly
reduces Herxheimer reactions.

The 4th part is the colloidal silver, and we all know what that does ;-)

These things all work in conjunction with our immune system of course.
However, even in greatly compromised immune systems, such as HIV patients,
the Beck Protocol cured the patients.

Victor

--
Victor