My doctor taught me - hypoglycemic folks need to eat 6 health small meals -
aka "grazing".
Avoiding high starchy carbs helped me a lot.
When you eat fruit, you need to eat a hand full of nuts first and then eat
the fruit - it will slow the rush of sugar overloading the hormones
(pancreas, I think).
Eat on time - do not avoid meals or will get serious dips. Bring nuts, if
not allergic, everywhere you go. I have some in my car, some in my work
desk's drawer --- it saved my neck numerous of time.
Believe it or not, avoiding stress as much as possible - I know, easy said
than done... but stress triggers the body fight/flight mode.... so try to
stay calm when things get intense.

If need sweetner in drinks - use monk fruit sugar or stevia - -

To your good health,

RaVen

--
Quote:
*"I hope you find someone who speaks your language so you don't have to *

~mindsetofgreatness