https://www.goldismoney2.com/threads/the-art-of-making-colloidal-silver-silver-ions-electrically-isolated-silver.61973/page-11#post-1613298

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Gmail
Sent: Saturday, April 6, 2019 4:48 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Mysterious Drug-Resistant Germ Deemed An "Urgent Threat" Is
Quietly Sweeping The Globe | Zero Hedge

Ive been using turpentine/coconut oil  to rid myself of a candida infection
that returns yearly
Western culture today consists of pornography, sexual deviants, whining wimps
devastated by mere words, self-hatred, and craven cowards afraid to stand up
for themselves against the onslaught of hate directed toward them by political
correctness freaks.   — Paul Craig Roberts