Would wearing a copper piece of jewelry offer enough copper ions to be
healthful?Thanks.PT

    On Sunday, December 8, 2019, 6:08:35 AM EST, Ode Coyote
<silverpuppy1...@gmail.com> wrote:

Go to the hardware store and get a foot or so of copper house wire [aka ROMEX]
Copper wire for electrical applications is 99.9% pure by industry standards.
Make the electrodes about 6 to 7 inches long.

Mount them into the generator
Plug in the generator.

I personally run a quart batch for around 24 hours.

Place the generator with electrodes in distilled water and go away.
Copper is entirely different than silver.
It doesn't produce Ions, conductivity doesn't increase, therefore it will never
have current "runaway"..meaning:  Current controls aren't being used and a
conductivity related "Auto Off"  will not work.
Colloidal copper does not register on any meter making them TOTALLY useless.
Colloidal copper has no flavor or color.
The only way you can tell you made anything is with a laser pointer to view the
Tyndall Effect [light beam] and that doesn't say much about  'how strong'

Do not mix silver and copper as copper will pull every trace of both out of the
water and drop it to the bottom as a black fuzz.[and/or other weird things]

It  is also a good idea to use a jar other than your silver batch jar to make
copper.

Be aware that, because both copper and silver use Selenium to control these
metals levels, internal consumption of too much copper can be toxic and may
alter your ability to eliminate silver.  Selenium supplementation may be
advisable. [ But don't over do that as to much Selenium is quite toxic ]

Copper is often a component in skin cremes as it helps build collagen.