I nebulize my own colloidal silver from my Silverpuppy.
I had a terminal stage 3/4 lung cancer client do the same, after two
hospitals told her she had 6 to 12 weeks to live.
She was coughing blood when I met her.
She was in Hawaii on vacation 4 months later. No coughing.
I'm not worried about Coronavirus or any other diseases.
Sad to see other CS people trying to say their stuff is the 'only' one.
Just a bunch of FUD.
Victor