I have an older model DeVilbiss. It's noisy, but it works well and I find that
it's effective.

To get droplets of EIS (colloidal silver) into the air, I also have an
aromatherapy unit. I use this at night because it's freestanding and much
quieter.

I also got a humidifier from Walgreen's. I removed the wick, which would trap
the silver, and the unit does a good job of humidifying the air.

Nenah

Nenah Sylver, PhD

author, The Rife Handbook

of Frequency Therapy and Holistic Health:

an integrated approach for cancer and other diseases

NEW 5th Edition

 <http://www.nenahsylver.com/> www.nenahsylver.com

NEW! See my EarthRiches Etsy shop:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/EarthRiches

Beautiful, handmade, one-of-a-kind items from

semiprecious stones for healing and enrichment