I have a problem that I want to get quarts of SilverPuppy EIS to friends
and family but so many are not receptive. Like do I try to convince them or
not?  And with those who know my long-time advocacy of EIS, suggesting this
to them would be like, "I told yah so!"

Despite all of these I suppose I/we have got to try.  Why are we on the
planet but to help out?