I don't know what to say here.   There will be an election.  Trump is NOT the
last POTUS, and lock down is temporary.  Everything has NOT been turned over to
FEMA and the constitution has NOT been suspended.  We are not under FEMA
command.
And i do have plenty of food.   Plus plenty more at the grocery stores.
I've viewed as much of that video as I could stand....... the guy comes across
as a conspiracy theorist.  Not the good kind that could conceivably be onto
something, but one of your typical kooks that makes wild assumptions and is so
very hungry to be part of something really big.
Steve