Greetings All, I have the greatest appreciation of the Silverlist and what
we can do to support the understanding of CS but in my view there’s much
too much here about conspiracy theory and the deep state, etc.  So much
about these viewpoints is really simplistic as if to suggest predictable
patterns.  That good and evil co-exist seems to be a fact of life that has
been from time immemorial.

Do people here believe that FDR, Franklin Roosevelt was a good guy; a good
president?  Look at the back of a one dollar bill and you’ll see something
he was instrumental in putting there:  The pyramid and all seeing eye of
the Illuminati.  It’s widely acknowledged that the Illuminati has been
involved in a lot of conspiracy, but does this make FDR a bad guy?  It’s
tiresome to read so much about conspiracy theory when we could be letting
people know about the wonders of CS.