Here is the link for the informational doc on EIS -  The Real Facts on
Colloidal Silver…
<https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=The+Real+Facts+on+Colloidal+Silver+-+Bergen+Helse&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8>

Peace, love, happiness and good health be yours for 2020
Sandee 🐬
An Attitude of Gratitude & Awareness is Everything!!!
Life Wave X39 patch -  www.lifewave.com/sandygeorge
I Buumerang -  xandee.ibuumerang.com
Alive Again Colloidal Silver Products Topical Gel & Eye Drops
oha...@juno.com & or san...@spiceisle.com