I would order off e-bay Amazon is taking forever to deliver anything anymore
just fyi. I know what you mean about the doctor's being against CS which is
insane but then again look at the biggest financial contributors to the medical
schools and you get your answer. Gotta keep us sickly.
    On Sunday, April 12, 2020, 07:43:07 PM EDT, Lynn Greene