So, viruses. Erg. I’d do what Ode said worked for him with shingles. 1/2 cup
initially, then topically.
Covid probably won’t get her, either, when she’s fighting viruses with CS.
I’ve heard that lasers are sometimes used with genital warts, so you could ask
your doctor.

The HPV vaccine that were used on young girls a few years back, had some
terrible side
effects, as you likely found out. However, the vaccine had to be injected when
the girls were young
and pre-sexual.

 CS would be a good option, I think. I use it if I get shingles (another nasty
virus with lots of pain) and the
CS seems to calm it right down. If I feel it come on, I take a good dose - 1/4
cup or more, then externally.
I’ve decided to take CS more often to see if I can destroy the virus entirely.
Externally, CS does not hurt at all.
It just feels better - cooling.

Nebulizing CS or hydrogen Peroxide (3% from the drugstore) is recommended by Dr
Mercola. He has a website and
has years and years of good work.

Probably someone on the silver list has some experience with HPV.

There are some very interesting books on Amazon about CS and one is by a doctor.

Lynn