Thanks for saving the little kitten. Hope it makes it. No goats milk
available? Goats milk is universal to give to many animals in they types of
situations. I did not know that about DMSO being sprayed like that would work
so fast... I will remember that. Glad it worked so well for you.
    On Monday, June 8, 2020, 02:18:17 PM EDT, Jean Baugh