Wearing a mask does not make you more acidic and actually decreases chances
of getting the virus by more than 80%. That's science, not fake news. Fake
news is why our death rate is so damned high, higher than larger countries
and highest in the world.

Your stupid is killing you!

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>