Thanks for your comments. I was not aware of that history. I rarely, if
ever post here, but i find the CS. Info of great interest,and my
involvement goes back to the days of BBS's so, quite a long time now. I may
have to leave again as my resources are quite limited, both physically
financially and timewise. Love & light to all.