US Senator Scott Jensen, who is also an MD reported that he got direction
from the CDC on how to report deaths and assign them to Covid 19.  He is an
extremely reliable source.  My state is investigating hospitals that
reported Covid deaths when the victim had committed suicide, died of an
anuerism (sp), and a fatal car accident.  A widow reported that her husband
died in a fall at home and his death certificate says "Covid", so she is
suing that hospital.  With the incentive to get money from the gov for
treatment related to those deaths, then many are incorrectly reporting  the
cause of death to get funds.  DO YOUR RESEARCH before you start calling out
others.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwodHXyd6gs