I am using Dr. Marx's CSPro Max device.
The mechanical timer fell over and jammed and the batch ran overnight.  The
rods were slightly pitted.  Bruce said to run a bit longer and it would
produce a usable batch.  I did about 13 minutes instead of 11.  The batch
has a slight red tint to the usual gold.  It has remained stable for
several months.
I will appreciate your...or anyone's comments.
Thank you for your attention.

James Osbourne Holmes
a/k/a *Red Pill Media*
American State National

*http://t <http://t>heamericanstatesassembly.net
<http://theamericanstatesassembly.net/>*
http://annavonreitz.com
h <http://annavonreitz.com>ttp://signinamerica.com

This private email and any attachment(s) is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC 25-10-2521 and is for the sole use of
the intended recipient and contains privileged and/or confidential
information. No monitoring of my email or other means of surveillance,
electronic and otherwise, is permitted and I reserve all my rights, without
recourse and without prejudice, nunc pro tunc.  I do not consent to anyone
tampering with, altering or delaying any incoming or outgoing communication.