Thanks.  I don't think I want to boil oil anyway.PT

    On Monday, August 24, 2020, 05:28:05 PM EDT, Da Darrin
<ddarrin...@gmail.com> wrote:

 A little extra info. I used a coffee pot on a coffee maker hot plate so as not
to boil it, just let it evaporate. I don't know how it would be if done with
higher temperatures, like boiling.
Dave