Pink once, purple a few times.
Generally it's water contamination producing a silver compound that carries
that pigment color...happens most often after drinking directly from the
storage bottle...saliva backwash after eating select foodstuffs..
EIS in a dogs bowl almost always turns purple in a few days.

Yellow, if it's the same color in every light source, is suspended Silver
Oxide...a Pigment.
Just a few drops of 3% Hydrogen Peroxide will strip the Oxygen out of the
Silver Oxide and the yellow color vanish over night leaving behind a
heavier TE.

If it changes when near other colors, then it's Rayleigh light scattering
from particle size ..a reflection or tint....and yellow is a dominant color
in most houses, from wood and cardboard etc.
 Take it outside and look 'through' it in direct sunlight in an open area.

You can, of course, have both sources of yellow in the same batch.

Ode