Reid,

May I respectfully suggest that “a touch of prostate cancer” might be taken as
a cautionary message from your body that at this time you need to make it a
priority to take care of yourself, rather than taking care of others. You are
no good to others if you are ill or dead.

Prostate cancer is very slow growing, and prognoses are excellent as long as
the right kind of care is taken.

If you have access to a Rife machine you can use daily, I would do sessions
using the frequencies for cancer that are in my Rife Handbook.

If you don’t have access to a Rife machine but you have access to ozone, you
can do rectal insufflation with ozone.

If you don’t have access to medical ozone equipment, I’m thinking that you want
something in the area of the prostate that will kill cancer cells. To this end,
what about a shallow enema using 10 parts of colloidal silver to 1 part DMSO.
DMSO drives other substances into the tissues. This is inexpensive, and
certainly worth a try.

Rectally applied heat has also proven quite effective, but the FDA outlawed
such simple units. You may be able to find something similar, however.

If you don’t have my book, I’d look at www.cancertutor.com
<http://www.cancertutor.com>  . It has lots of suggestions. Plus, there are
many herbs such as Essiac tea that can help. Many people also take pancreatic
enzymes.

Nenah Sylver, PhD

author, The Rife Handbook

of Frequency Therapy and Holistic Health, 5th Edition

 <http://www.nenahsylver.com/> www.nenahsylver.com

NEW Etsy Shop: Earth Riches

Handmade, one-of-a-kind jewelry

of semi-precious stones from the Earth