One more way to use CS that I'm surprised nobody mentioned..

Clay is far superior to using charcoal in this case, IMO, because it
protects the stomach lining while detoxing. Clay and charcoal absorb quite
differently too. Both are great, but I only like charcoal for short-term
acute situations like food poisoning, and an occasional maintenance run.
But clay can be used much more extensively, and in many different ways.
Others here certainly know even more than me about that. And then there is
the added bonus of the synergy between clay and CS:

If you want to use CS, one way to deliver it to the gut is using clay.
Mix 200ml of water with about half a teaspoon of a good bentonite clay.
Ideally, mix that at night, and then let it sit until the morning so that
it is well hydrated.
Then add 50ml of CS in the morning, stir it well. Let it sit for at least 5
minutes, then drink it on an empty stomach.

There are many other approaches too, but I think you have enough already ;-)

Victor
Victor F. Cozzetto
Wise Traditions Nutritionist
U.S.: (516) 908-1039