From: Dr. Alan Christianson <supp...@in-goodhealth.com
<mailto:supp...@in-goodhealth.com> >
Sent: Tuesday, December 8, 2020 4:36 AM
Subject: Before You Consume Colloidal Silver, Read This.

Hey there,

Dr. C here. Many of you have asked about colloidal silver. It has apparently
made a big comeback in the pandemic era.

There have been several new studies about it.

The main questions they have sought to answer have been: 1. Is it safe? And #2,
is it an effective antimicrobial? If so, against which organisms and at which
doses?

In addition to these points, some companies claim that some forms of silver are
safer than others and more effective.

Thankfully the science is pretty clear. Please give this episode a good listen
before using any silver products.

<https://uo178.infusion-links.com/api/v1/click/5384126824316928/6059988128628736>
 Click Here for Apple Podcasts,
<https://uo178.infusion-links.com/api/v1/click/5834569438330880/6059988128628736>