Jim,

Thank you for posting this. However, I have my doubts that there is enough
quinine in the amount of citrus peels used in the recipe to exert any kind of
medically therapeutic effect. The primary components are the citrus compounds
called limonenes--which themselves are highly beneficial--but please be aware
that quinine is obtained from cinchona bark.

About six or eight months ago I wrote to Betty Martini and very respectfully
asked her where she got the research from, but never heard back.

Sometimes, even people we respect can get it wrong. I personally would NOT rely
on Martini's recipe to obtain any substantial amounts of HCQ.

Nenah Sylver, PhD

author, The Rife Handbook

of Frequency Therapy and Holistic Health, 5th Edition

 <http://www.nenahsylver.com/> www.nenahsylver.com

NEW Etsy Shop: Earth Riches

Handmade, one-of-a-kind jewelry

of semi-precious stones from the Earth