I have used Lysine in the past for chronic cold sores and one bottle was
all I needed and they have never returned and that was over 40 years ago!
I gift it to anyone I see with cold sores because it works and is so
cheap!  This article makes complete sense to me and I'll make sure I keep a
few bottles on hand if I get symptoms.  Thanks so much for the article!

Diane