Actually, all Cyndiann is doing is exercising her right to free speech.  It is
guaranteed by the Constitution!  And you want to throw her out just because of
that????
Nenah, what you describe is the same as a totalitarian state... 'Think like we
do or we'll throw you out!'  Really????
Thank goodness there are also saner people on this list!PT

    On Saturday, February 20, 2021, 11:28:42 AM EST, Nenah Sylver