From: V <highergroun...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sun, 21 Feb 2021 18:29:16 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: CS>Dr Lee Merrit Interview - YouTube

But how could that work! Surely they have never lied before and this is all a
con spiracy theory...isn't it...https://youtu.be/XX817JzfkLE

On Sun, Feb 21, 2021, 1:32 PM phoenix23...@tds.net, <phoenix23...@tds.net>
wrote:
William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987“We’ll know our disinformation program is
complete when everything the American public believes is false.”