I love my silverpuppy and always feel confident with Ode's replies to my
questions.PT

    On Monday, February 22, 2021, 05:27:23 PM EST, Kirsteen Wright
<kirsteen.falcons...@gmail.com> wrote:

 I started with the 3 x PP3 batteries we called them here. Then I bought a
silver puppy from Ode and it's still going great, years later.
On Fri, 19 Feb 2021, 14:49 Neville Munn, <one.red...@hotmail.com> wrote:

I have to say, I started that way myself, over 15 or more years ago, the old
3x9 battery unit, but, upon bucket loads of research and information, and
questions I put on this Site years ago, I changed the 3x9 idea very quick.
I also have to say, that article Marshall is speaking of, is a Bible, it's one
of the articles I found very soon after I started on this journey.  I give full
marks for that paper, he went to the top of the class 18 years ago. <g>
N.
From: Ode Coyote <silverpuppy1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, 20 February 2021 1:18 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>THE REAL FACTS ON COLLOIDAL SILVER He was also using a borrowed
unregulated/uncontrolled SOTA Instruments generator...little better than a 3
nines at the time.SOTA has improved their design since then.

On Fri, Feb 19, 2021 at 12:20 AM Neville Munn <one.red...@hotmail.com> wrote:

There are conflicting reports on that Paul Karensen bloke drinking the amount
of his concoction a day.  I have found, years ago, over 1 litre a day.  Most
reports state 10 ounces a day, which in my language is over 1/4 of a litre, or
295.74 millilitres.  Maybe this should be added so people know how much to
ingest is way too much, just to give some perspective on what he was making and
drinking <g>.
N.From: Marshall Dudley <mdudley...@gmail.com> on behalf of Marshall
<mdud...@king-cart.com>