Hi RaVen,

It doesn't have to be Crystal Springs, most distilled (and/or ozonated) water should OK to use.

David

---
RaVen Sequoia wrote:
I couldn't find Crystal Springs Steamed Distilled Water in my local stores nor in Amazon. Suggestions in where I can find this? RaVen On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 12:28 PM David Snowdon <do...@torfree.net <mailto:do...@torfree.net>> wrote:

    Mike's website is still available using the WayBack machine:

    <

https://web.archive.org/web/20090902011605/http://www.geocities.com/mrmonett/shingles/0shin.htm

    Warning: there are some rather gruesome pictures showing how bad
    shingles can affect the body.

    David