Fear mongering website full of lies. This is the first line:

"Do you realize that you are soon going to be forced to submit to
inoculation with an experimental gene-altering injection that really isn’t
a vaccine regardless of whether you already have antibodies against
COVID-19 or not, and regardless of your vulnerability to serious side
effects (frailty, autoimmunity, allergy)?"

Nobody is being  forced anywhere that I know of. The  vaccine is free and
does not alter genes and is your choice to take. I've had my first dose and
there were no side effects even though I have COPD and other medical issues.