From: Douglas Haack <douglasha...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 23 March 2021 1:07 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: CS>nasal Spray I use white PE plastic -- one can carry/ppcket when out
shopping etc ....

Sure, for sure!! I too ahve used nebulisers now for 15 plus years -- I have a
report of mine in the archives with photos -- not as neat as the small Chinese
models that we now have, I ahve purchased 4 of these small units....

The nasal spray I use is white PE plastic and one can carry in the ppcket when
out shopping etc ....

be well, dh

In SILvation ...

On Tuesday, 23 March 2021, 12:58:39 pm AEDT, Neville Munn