Who performed the study?Thanks.PT

    On Monday, April 5, 2021, 12:09:57 PM EDT, Marshall <mdud...@king-cart.com>
wrote:

 Here is their conclusion:

"In conclusion, we can affirm without a doubt, based on test of
comparison of proportions and its confidence interval, as well as the
paired tests where we used the Wilcoxon – Mann – Whitney test (α: 95%),
that the data in most of the variables (P < 0.05) obtained indicate that
chlorine dioxide is effective in the treatment of COVID 19, making
RT-PCR negative in one hundred percent of cases at 7 days, ..."

Marshall