Because I didn't know if EIS would work I didn't document it.  It was an open
wound, a hole, and growing/spreading, initially before I found or saw it.
Biopsy, confirmed BCC.  Only problem, it was Summer, 500 degrees in 'sunny
Orstraya'.  Dressed a bandaide and soaked it with EIS, and repeated, and I mean
"repeated" using a syringe every day, many times over due to sweat stuffing up
the bandage and replacement.  The BCC was spreading around that hole, redness
all around it.  Eventually, maybe a week or so, that redness was receding, and
eventually completely gone and left with white fresh flesh.  As I said, 8 weeks
later there was skin graft and a biopsy done again.

I asked the surgeon, or whoever it was, if it was dead, he couldn't answer, I
told him I had treated it and believed it was dead.  He asked what I did, I
told him "don't worry about it", he insisted, so I told him I used Ionic Silver
preparation, no response from him of course, but I didn't give a hoot anyway.

I usually document most regarding treatments with EIS in this family, but I
didn't know if my adminstration of EIS would actually work, stupid of me, but
there it is. The thing is, as I said earlier, they can't see the cells under
the microscope without staining it, hence they kill it anyway, IF​ it was still
alive, but following inspecting the site for several days etc it ended up just
good flesh in my opinion, and remained that way for 8 weeks until the skin
graft, it had stopped eating the flesh prior to that 8 weeks.

My 'medical' opinion, redness indicates some issue, redness totally gone and
white flesh indicates the 'issue' was fixed.

N.