If Mike has not been here for years, and no one has heard from him for
years , how do we know he was not willing to relinquish the list?  Are
we even sure he is still alive?  If he once cared for the list, put time
into creating and moderating the list, how can he be happy with all the
non-EIS garbage that is posted here on the list now?