That’s so interesting, Rowena. Thanks.
I first heard about it on Gaia channel watching Cosmic Disclosure. Someone
mentioned the Scenar Cosmodic.

I’ve been using a little device called Healy.
It was invented by a German physicist. It’s wonderful, FDA approved, for pain.
Also has a distance scalar wave application.
Sally

Sent from my iPhone