There is no evidence that anything you posted is true. At all. Ever.

At least when we post and talk about colloidal silver there is at least a
sliver of truth someplace and we work on making it more true or experiment
to find out if there is truth or not.
I won't bother debunking all that  because it would be a waste of time.