Right and who protects Monsanto? Our government!!
    On Monday, May 10, 2021, 12:50:14 AM EDT, Rick <future1inves...@gmail.com>
wrote:

 I am not a scientist or doctor or medical professional of any kind. My father
was a surgeon. But the more I read and listen, the carefully weigh both sides,
I am beginning to understand more and more. And I can see why there is so much
censorship. Kinda the same reason why Monsanto is finally having to hide under
the protection of Bayer is it? People finally realized that Monsanto has been
lying to the public for decades. They had no problem paying for damages caused
by their products because the profits outweighed the need to create safer
products.