Hi Max,
Thank you so much for bringing up this subject and for sharing your
experience. Although I personally believe the EIS I make (about 10-12 ppm)
is non-toxic, I can imagine that someone who has a problem with toxic
metals in the brain or thyroid could be sensitive to large doses of EIS
during the flu season or in winter. Homeopathy also comes to mind. As with
all things, common sense and an inquisitive mind can take us far.
I can see many possibilities for experimentation, including witch hazel,
and will be testing some of these on myself
Thank you.
Best wishes,
Carlene