Fantastic story ☺ thanks so much for sharing!

Counseling couples & individuals on relationship communications, the law of
attraction, and the power of positive thinking. An advocate for positive
business improvement through human resources. An active supporter of the
American Society For Quality.  Knowledge is powerful, and ignorance is
dangerous.