From: Rick <future1inves...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2021 11:17 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Was the Whole Pandemic About the Vaccine? - LewRockwell

The point is, natural immunity is historically better than a man-made wanna-be.
And if you've bothered to read the other info and not just believe the
mainstream lies;

1) getting the virus naturally has less than a 1% chance of killing you without
treatment.

2) if you've gotten the Experimental Vaxxine then your body is likely to
forever be fighting itself. Let's hope you don't have any other health
complications (comorbidities) when your T-Cells decide to wage an all-out war
on what it thinks is an attack (the spike proteins you are now over-producing)
thanks to your vaxx.

Thank you so much for volunteering yourself to be in the experiment. You are
now on record in this, the largest experiment on mankind. Now we'll have
resounding answers to our questions that they could not provide early on
because there was no or little testing and little time to do so, because they
wanted the experimental drugs made and administered "toot sweet". So we'll have
those answers in the next 3-10 years. Unless of course, they insist on removing
the mention of your yearly vaccination from your final outcomes. Which is what
they are doing right now as the cases after the fact continue to rise.

On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 1:31 PM Cyndiann Phillips <cyndi...@gmail.com