Cyndiann Phillips, what evidence do you have for the statement:
"Thanks to the unvaccinated we now have a stronger version of Covid
than ever before." ? According to Israel, which is the nation with the
most people vaccinated in the world, it is rather the vaccine that
keeps the pandemic going. It is seven times more likely that a
vaccinated individual gets covid again, compared to an unvaccinated
individual
(https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/309762?fbclid=IwAR1vvfaJydXL3v2ADvVwl-y_PQJQa6hUFRqt_KRpzAyv4Kx99dy6s9p7ggw).

--
André Juthe