Douglas Haack wrote: My efforts so far may have been of no value or assistance,
so here is my angle "how to cope" with TROLLS" again" and again and again . . .
many of you all are so patient saints in fact . . .  this Troll person can't
invade my mail space at all . . . . Drop TROLLS into SPAM -- they then won't
appear again on your email inbox ..... Simply tick the TROLL email and then
TICK on SPAM icon at top of page . .

     Try it !!!! It works . . . . EASY PEASY.

===============================

So far, I have pretty much stayed out of anything related to the disruptions on
this egroup. I have the disruptor in my spam folder.

What I do want to comment on, is how some people on this list allow themselves
to be sucked in to getting indignant and becoming reactive. You are giving this
troll person power (and adding to the general agitation on this list) by
responding. IF THERE WERE NO RESPONSES, THE ARGUMENTS WOULD SIMPLY DIE.

So I'm wondering, perhaps some of the list members need this agitation to get
their juices flowing? Just a question. (The one silver lining is that some
people are coming up with great information in their attempt to offer
rebuttals, and I have used this information on occasion.)

Anyway, THERE IS AN ALTERNATIVE LIST: https://groups.io/g/silverlist

On this other silver list there is HASSLE-FREE discussion, because unlike this
Eskimo group, the groups.io group has visible (though very laid back)
leadership and we can boot off anyone who's being disruptive and discourteous.

So, if everyone moved to groups.io and posted there instead of on the Eskimo
list, the problem would be SOLVED. Right now, that group is quiet and this
group is where all the action (and agitation) is. I wonder what is keeping
people here.

The need for energy, perhaps? Even if that energy is negative?

Nenah Sylver, PhD

author, The Rife Handbook

of Frequency Therapy and Holistic Health, 5th Edition

www.nenahsylver.com <http://www.nenahsylver.com/>